Gratiot Integrated Health Network's Access System is our front door to services. Access staff are in place to welcome applicants for service and new consumers, provide screening, determine service eligibility of services, collect information and provide appropriate referrals for Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Services.
All service requests will be addressed upon contact with Gratiot Integrated Health Network. Immediate assistance is available through Mental Health Crisis Services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Access staff will return all calls within 1 business day.
Fees are determined by your insurance coverage, annual income and ability to pay for services. Services will not be denied due to financial limitations. Behavioral Health and Intellectual Disability services are funded in part by the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services.
Our Access Coordinator will complete a screen to determine eligibility and link you to the services that will best meet your needs within our agency or refer you to a community agency based on your needs.
Once your screen has been completed, an intake appointment will be scheduled within 14 days to complete a full assessment of your situation and service needs.
Intake appointments can take up to 2 hours. Once completed you will be linked to the services that are right for you. Your first appointment will be scheduled within 14 days to meet your Mental Health Staff and begin your services.
- Gratiot Integrated Health Network Your Guide to Services 2023
- SUD Provider List by County
- MSHN Provider Choice Listing
- Gratiot Integrated Health Network Provider List 2022
- Gratiot Integrated Health Network General Services Brochure
- Access to Gratiot Integrated Health Network Services Brochure
- Requirements For Reporting Abuse or Neglect
- Know Your Rights! -Recipient Rights Brochure
- Recipient Rights Booklet
- Advance Directive Brochure
- HIPPA Notice of Privacy Practices
- Important Things to know about Gratiot Integrated Health Network
- Customer Service Brochure
- Grievance and Appeals Brochure
- Client Advisory Panel Information
- Client Advisory Panel-Sign-Up Form
- Peer Support Flyer
- Peer Support Brochure
- Self Directed Services
- Family Services
- Intensive Family Services Brochure
- Youth Mobile Crisis
- Parent Support Partners Brochure
- Childrens Waiver Program
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Brochure
- Free Narcan Distribution Flyer
- Smart Recovery Brochure
- Gratiot Integrated Health Network Jail Services
- MI Primary Care
- Get on our Constant Contact Email List!
- Mediation Services
- Hepatitis C & Injection Drug Use Facts
- HIV & Injecting Drugs 101 Facts
- Injecting Drugs Can Give You Deadly Infections