Changes to Medicaid Health Care Coverage
Federal changes could impact Medicaid health care coverage. Learn about the changes and what to do next.Click here to learn more!
Your Partner in Health & Wellness
We are a family of community mental health and substance use disorder providers joined together to give you access to quality care.Learn More
Genoa Pharmacy is located at at 608 Wright Avenue, Alma, MI. Stop in or call today!Genoa Website
MI Primary Care
MI Primary Care, Sue Hahn, NP-C provides a fully functioning medical practice to our community.
Free Narcan Vending Machine
Overdoses involving opioids, including prescription opioids, heroin, and synthetic opioids (like fentanyl), killed nearly 69,000 people in 2020. If you or someone you know struggles with opioid use or addiction, please visit Gratiot Integrated Health Network.
Youth Mobile Crisis
At Gratiot Integrated Health Network, we understand the importance of early response to serious situations- especially with youth. The Mobile Crisis Response (MCR) Program is a comprehensive, community-based service providing immediate response Monday-Friday, 12:00 pm-8:00pm, throughout Gratiot County.Learn More
If you or a family member are in need of crisis services please call us 24/7 at (989)463-4971. To schedule an appointment with our intake specialists please call Monday-Friday 8 AM to 5 PM to schedule today!
2nd Annual Wellness Walk
Join GIHN as we advocate and provide education to participants about the importance of mental health care in our community.Click Here For More Information!
Medication Assisted Treatment
MAT is the use of medications in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies for the treatment of opioid addiction. The goal of medication assisted treatment is to recover from addiction. It does NOT replace one addictive drug with another. It provides a safe, controlled level of medication to overcome the use of a problem Opioid.View Our Brochure
Guide for Services
Your Guide to Services has been prepared for you to provide important information about the services available to residents of Gratiot County, how to request services, and your rights and responsibilities as a customer of mental health services.
Gratiot Integrated Health Network Happenings
- Jul13July Board MeetingTime: 05:30 AM-07:00 AMLocation: 608 Wright Ave. Alma MI 48801-Eagle Room or Via Zoom
- Jul20July Client Advisory Panel MeetingTime: 12:00 PM-01:00 PMLocation: Eagle Room 608 Wright Ave. Alma MI 48801
- Aug10August Board MeetingTime: 05:30 PM-07:00 PMLocation: 608 Wright Ave. Alma MI 48801-Eagle Room or Via Zoom
- Sep14September Board MeetingTime: 05:30 AM-07:00 AMLocation: 608 Wright Ave. Alma MI 48801-Eagle Room or Via Zoom
- Oct12October Board MeetingTime: 05:30 AM-07:00 AMLocation: 608 Wright Ave. Alma MI 48801-Eagle Room or Via Zoom
- Nov09November Board MeetingTime: 05:30 PM-07:00 AMLocation: 608 Wright Ave. Alma MI 48801-Eagle Room or Via Zoom
Our Community Services
Health and Language Services
Adult Health ServicesLearn More
Children & Family ServicesLearn More
Language ServicesLearn More